Thursday 13 August 2015

Boots Haul | Making the most of your advantage card

 About a week ago I popped into Boots and was rather pleased with the bargains I managed to find. Store offers along side advantage card deals meant I saved over £15 on my purchases, received £4.44 back in points and bagged a free pair of sunglasses.

Bourjois Happy Light Primer (£10.99/15ml | Currently on 3 for 2 offer) - I'm all about that glowly look so when this primer offered a luminous complexion and hydration I knew I had to give it ago. I've used it a couple of times now and so far so good, although I'll update you guys once I've had the chance to properly put it to the test!

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation (£10.99/30ml | Currently on 3 for 2 offer) - I have absolutely adored every foundation I've tried from Bourjois, so I figured I'd give this one a go. I look forward to trying it as my current Bourjois foundation is on its last legs.

Bourjois Volume 1 seconde mascara (£9.99/12ml | Currently on 3 for 2 offer)-  Since I brought these products on 3 for 2 I got this mascara free, along with a free pair of sun glasses. I've never tried a mascara from Bourjois before so look forward to seeing if it matches up their other products

Batiste Stylist Smooth it Fizz Tamer (£4.49/200ml | was £2.99) - As a lover of their dry shampoo, I was ecstatic to see that they have expanded on the line now offering a range of other hair related products too.  I picked up this fizz tamer and will be reviewing one I've had a chance to test it.

Barry M Sunset nail paint in 'Do it like a nude' and '' (£4.99/10ml | was 2 for £7, now buy one get one half price) - I love Barry M polishes so really wanted to try their knew line, I love both of these shades and will writing a blog post on the pair shortly.
As I had used the Boots App to load offers to my advantage card I received an extra £2 off of my total for buying two make up products, and 400 points (worth £4) for spending £20 in store.
Not too shabby if I do say so myself, have you bagged any bargains recently?

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh the happy light primer sounds good! I'll have to try it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am forever repurchasing Batiste, definitely the best dry shampoo and I really want to try out some of their new releases as well. The fizz tamer sounds good, but I really want to try the texturising spray! Boots have some really good offers on at the moment!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dry shampoo! Great post x
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bariste is always a good brand to go by!


    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your products. Kiss kiss from France ♥, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete