Friday 21 August 2015

Selfridges summer beauty box

In the months I took away from blogging, I really missed beauty boxes, so was really happy to discover this gem from Selfridges while I was in a spendy mood. The £40 box boasted an amazing £176 total value, so I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!
STARSKIN Instaglam foam peel perfect (£7.00/Full Size) - This 'pre-dosed' puff is designed to vanish dead skin cells to reveal radiant looking skin. Personally I love trying more unique beauty treatments and will enjoy putting this one to the test. 

STARSKIN After Party Brightening (£8.50/Full Size) - This sheet mask claims to intensely energise, boost radiance, even skin tone, correct dark spots and smooth skin texture. 

CAUDELIE Grape Water (£6.00/Full size) - I love water mists so this one from Caudelie is a welcomed addition promising to refresh,moisturise, tone and sooth the skin.

CLARINS Eau des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream (£29.00/200ml | Sample Size worth £14.50) - I'm yet to try anything from Clarins so cant wait to put this body cream to the test.

JAMES READ Day Tan (£22.00/50ml | Sample Size worth £11.00) - To Be honest I'm not a massive tan fan, so this is the product I'm least excited to try although I'm sure I'll find a use for it.

RODIAL Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel 15ml (£79.00/50ml | Sample Size worth £23.70) - I've heard a lot about Rodial so look forward to putting this to the test. The retail value of this is massive considering the tiny 15ml sample size so I cant wait to see how this compares to cheaper creams.
NAILS INC Gel Nail Varnish in 'Chiltern Street' (£15/Full Size) - I've owned other nails inc polishes in the past so look forward to seeing how this gel effect one compares.

ILLAMASQUA Lipstick Luster (£19.50/Full Size) - While I like the Illamasqua lipstick I have I'm not a fan of the shade given in this box so will probably pass this on.  

NARS Orgasm Lipgloss (£19.00/Full Size | Sample Size worth £9.75) - I'm yet to try anything from Nars so cant wait to use this! I cant say I rotate towards lip glosses although will make an exception for this.

URBAN DECAY Setting Spray (£9.00/Full Size) - While I was excited to try my first Urban Decay product I didn't expect to love this quite so much.. expect a post very soon!

RIBBAND Ribband Sorbet (£6.00/Full Size) - I guess hairbands are handy, although personally I would not pay £6 for this pack.

EYEKO Fat Eyeliner (£12.00/Full Size) - I love a good felt tip eyeliner so this is a very welcomed addition and I look forward to putting it to the test.

TANGLE TEEZER Original Blue (£11.00/Full Size) - I love my tangle teezer so was excited to see another as mine has seen better days!

So there you have it, everything in my Selfridges summer beauty box! Sadly this has sold out online although I'll be looking out for other Selfridges beauty boxes! What's your favourite item in the box?

5 comments:

  1. I had no idea Selfridges did beauty boxes! Thanks so much for this post! & you got some amazing products! x

    TR's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this box looks amazing! I love the UD setting sprays.

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one of these boxes a couple of years ago and loved it! Well worth the money :) xx

    www.ohhellomango.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such a great deal! I didn't know Selfridges does beauty box too, what a bargain! :)
    xo, Jessie | Bear and Berries

    ReplyDelete