Saturday 1 August 2015

Twenty...

Admittedly it's been a long while since my last post here, although I have been super busy in the past few months. I finally finished the second year of my degree, bagged myself a new job and said goodbye to my teenage years. With all that in mind this post is a lot (lot) later than normal, although I've been doing birthday posts here for years so wanted to keep up the tradition!

This year I received quite a few food themed gifts, The first of which being these cupcake sets since I've developed somewhat of a baking obsession this semester. I am now kitted out with cases, labels and pipping bags so look forward to putting them to work. I'm also a big Reese's fan so was over the moon to receive an excessive amount of peanut butter cups along with a matching set of lipbalms! Finally food wise, I got this melon fusion candle which smells incredible. If you're a fan of fizzy watermelon sweets I recommend giving this a good sniff.
 Beauty wise I was given lots of lovely bits including a Loreal set featuring their new superstar mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow. I was also lucky enough to receive an array of beauty bits from a friend including this stunning Pixi palette, a Max Factor mascara, blending sponge and some pretty polishes. As always I cant put them all too work, and if you see anything you like let me know so I can be sure to post about it in the future!
I figured I'd also show off a few beauty bits I brought myself with some of the money I received for my birthday. I've been keen to try these library of fragrance perfumes for a while so took advantage of Boots two for £25 deal. Scent wise I also picked up this body mist from &other stories. Along with a few beauty bits I've been wanting to try such as this blush stick from make up revolution and glow pot from Topshop.
I was lucky enough to receive a few gift sets too including this beautiful set of Nip+Fab hand creams and this luxurious Laura Mercier Set.
Finally I received this lovely gift set containing my favourite perfume. So there you have it, some of 
the things I was lucky enough to receive for my twentieth birthday which was a good while ago now!
Did anything catch your eye? 

No comments:

Post a Comment