Monday 25 July 2016

Accessorize Summer Sale


I absolutely adore Accessorise, I would say the majority of my jewellery comes from the Accessorize sale which is always full of wonderful gems! Recently I visited my local store and really didn't hold back, as their 70% off sale was in full swing! Here's what I picked up!

I love a good bracelet! This daisy clasp bracelet (£2.40, was £8.00) really caught my eye, I love the mix of green and blue so had to pop it into my basket! I also loved the simplicity of this gold plated clap bracelet (£3.00, was £12.00).
There's something about this necklace (£3.60, was £12.00) that I love, I had my eye on it when it was full price, so when it had an incredible 70% off it had to be mine! I can see myself wearing this lots over the summer months!
The star of the show has to be this leather strap watch (£9.00 was £30.00), I really needed a watch for work and adore this one on! Finally I picked up this Prime time (£2.70, was £9.00) offering from Accessorize's makeup line, It looks amazing so I cant wait to give it ago!

I think we can both agree I got some fabulous bargains! What's been your favourite summer sale find?

No comments:

Post a Comment