Monday 11 July 2016

Bella and Bear Foundation Brush

 When it comes to brushes I am very much guilty of sticking to those few 'cult' blogger brands. For me tools are so important in make up application and the right one can last ages! It's unlike me to go off course and place an order with a brand I am unfamiliar with, although when I saw this Bella and Bear offering on amazon (not to mention the amazing reviews) I had to give it a go!
 As you can see the brush comes in this lovely floral box, and gets definite brownie points for presentation - I could proudly see myself giving this as a gift! Its also complete with a brush guard which is a lovely added bonus.
 Without fail, I normally find myself reaching for my Real Techniques buffing brush, but since this popped through my post box, I haven't put it down! I find that this super soft brush gives a lovely airbrushed finish and is big enough to make applying foundation a simple task  (roughly the size of a two pound coin). On top of that, this brush is actually really diverse and have used it successfully with everything from CC creams to really heavy duty foundations!
Overall I love the smooth finish this gives to my skin and will continue to use on a daily basis. Personally I cant wait to try more from Bella and Bear and already have my eyes on this lovely set. You can grab the foundation brush featured today here for £8.

Have you tried anything from Bella and Bear yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment