Tuesday 13 November 2012

Botanics Ionic Clay Mask..

 I've been really into skincare lately, So when I saw the Botanics range had a third off at Boots the other week I had to try something new! The thing that stood out most to me was this mask, which I think is aimed at oily skin types with the name being 'Shine away' and all. But I find it works great on my normal skin.
For some reason I thought this mask was going to be really thick, so I was pretty surprised to discover how thin it actually is (I even had to shake it on first use as it was too runny). However I think this works in its favour, not only is it going to last forever because you have to use the smallest bit at a time, It dries supper fast!
When I have this on I actually feel like I have army print on my face! I love how this mask works it starts as this easy to control/spread on the face green/grey colour which transforms into a paler green (Pictured below). 
After ten minutes this leaves my skin feeling so so soft and clean, What more could you ask for in a mask?
You can pick this up for £6.99 in selected Boots stores.

6 comments:

  1. Great review, I adore clay masks :) This mask sounds really great, and I know what you mean about the army print I often joke that it looks like I've done the army stripes on my face ;) Might give this a go next time I'm in Boots :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It dries in such an odd way haha, It's worth a try :) xx

      Delete
  2. i love a good mask xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm terrible at forgetting to use them though! xx

      Delete
  3. That looks like a really good competitor for the origins clay mask that I love.

    Much Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a nosey.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it looked similar to one of them, I cant compare though since I haven't tried it :) xx

      Delete