Saturday 1 December 2012

Nail Expert Manicure base coat.

I don't write about base coats very often probably because I find them pretty boring in comparison to all the fun nail colours I own, but this one from Miss Sporty is something that has really stood out to me over the past month and at £2.29 it's a product that is well worth a try. I wasn't expecting much from this, I just needed something to protect my nails from staining and this seemed like the cheapest highstreet option so I picked it up.
I cant comment on nail growth since my nails are pretty long anyway, but this base coat as left my nails so much stronger than before even when I take it off! At under £3 its worth an investment!

2 comments:

  1. i never really use a base coat, maybe i'll try one xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're worth spending money on xx

      Delete