Saturday 15 December 2012

The Christmas Tag!

What's your favorite thing about Christmas?
The food! Don't get me wrong the 'togetherness' on Christmas day is lovely but nothing beats how amazing a roast dinner seems to taste on Christmas day! I also really look forward to the sales year.

What's your favorite make up look for the festive season?
I'll guess you'll have to come back tomorrow, when I'll be posting my top five Christmas make up picks! Lets just say it involves a lot of shimmer!

Real or fake tree?
We've never had a real tree to be honest so I'll have to say fake, I love the idea that's it's just ready in the cupboard whenever you feel like putting it up..I think i'd be too lazy to look for a new one every year!

Giving or receiving presents? 
Both! I'm actually really looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions this year because I've put a lot of thought into my gift choices, although I love a good surprise on Christmas day myself! 

Do you open your presents in the morning or evening? 
Morning! I think my younger sisters would explode if they had to wait until the evening. I'm  lucky enough to be woken by them before 7am every Christmas - Yes, I envy me too.. 

Homemade or brought Christmas cards?
Maybe I'll get around to buying them this year, I'm useless at remembering stuff like this and end up stealing them off of my Mum every year! 

What's your favorite Christmas film?
ELF! I love anything that makes me laugh and thought it was brilliant at that.

What's your favorite Christmas food?
Pigs in blankets! Which if you don't know are basically sausages wrapped in bacon.. They're amazing!

I tag all of you guys!.. and if you have already done this tag leave me a link below, I'd love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment