Monday 17 December 2012

Top Five Christmas Nails Picks!

Since I posted about my Christmas make up picks yesterday, I figured it's only fair I post my nail ones today. I have a real mix of favourite polishes for this time of year so without any further rambling - Here they are:

This pillar box red shade is just perfect for this time of year, I picked it up for just £2 in Glamour magazine and I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of it over the next couple of weeks.

This gives such a lovely effect, so make sure you click the above link if you wanna see it in action. I think slivers are great at this time of year, especially with the added shimmer.

This is probably my most unique pick.. so it's not a red, green or glitter. But the shade just feels 'magical' like Christmas. I don't wear it too much because the bottles tiny and it takes a lot of coats, but maybe I'll make an exception this year!

This polish reminds me of snowflakes and looks great over so many shades, a really great versatile polish for this time of year.

It wouldn't be Christmas without a green polish, this one is lovely and I'm pretty sure you can find it for around a £1 if you look hard enough. 

What shades do you love on your nails at this time of year?

7 comments:

  1. Disco ball looks amazing, I've never seen it before. All of these are fab choices x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful shades! I love the Revlon one. I found a festive red Revlon polish for 99p in B&M. Was so happy!

    Louminous

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colours I love the Rimmel one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picks xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete